Registration is Closed
On behalf of April Dinwoodie, Transracial Journey's Executive Director, and the Board of Directors, TRJ is pleased to announce registration is full for Family Camp 2022 - at Antiochan Village located in the Laurel Highlands of southwestern Pennsylvania.
For our attending families, use the schedule below to prepare for your Family Camp 2022 experience and we will be sending out more details via email.
If you are interested in learning more about family camp 2023, make sure you have subscribed to our emails. Announcements about Family Camp 2023 are expected by end of September 2022.
Thursday, August 4th - Sunday, August 7th
Thursday, August 4th
New Family Orientation
- 12:00pm Check-in for new families
- 1:00pm Start time for new families
- 3:00pm Check-in for all returning families
- 6:00pm Camp Kick-off
Friday, August 5th
Saturday, August 6th
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 9:00am – 12 noon Programming
- 12:00 – 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00 – 3:30 pm Programming
- 3:30 – 5:50pm Family time
- 6:00 – 7:00pm Dinner
- 7:00 – 9:00 Evening Group Entertainment
Sunday, August 7th
- 8:00-9:00am Breakfast
- 9:00 – 12:00 Programming and Camp Closing
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch
- Check-in will run from 2:00 to 5:00 on Thursday, August 4th. Please make arrangements to arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday if at all possible, to facilitate the check-in process. *NEW Families will arrive earlier and join us for lunch on Thursday*.
Given the current events going on in the world we have updated our cancellation policy for Camp 2022. If it is deemed necessary for Transracial Journeys to cancel Camp 2022, then all registered and paid families will receive a full refund. The Board will not make that decision until July 1st and if we do make that decision families will receive a full refund in the same method in which they paid for camp.
If a family is unable to attend for reasons other than Camp 2022 cancellation, the following policy applies. Cancellations received on or before May 1st will receive a full refund, minus a $25 administrative fee. For cancellations between May 2nd and July 1st, 50% of total fees will be refunded. There will be no refunds for cancellations after July 1st. All cancellations must be made in writing or by email and take effect on the day they are received. Cancellations are final only when you receive acknowledgment from us.