Redirected: Family Camp 2023 Wait List

Registration is Full. Join the Wait List.

We are excited to announce that Family Camp 2023 is full. We filled the spots for 35 families in only the first three days.  If you are interested in attending Family Camp 2023, please join our wait list.  We expect cancellations each year and will reach out to wait-listed families in the order they completed their wait list registration below.  Family Camp Registration FullPlease provide phone numbers and email addresses for each adult, as well as school grade and gender identification for each child. 

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to email us at any of the following:

  • General administrative questions:
  • Camp payment questions:
  • Camp program questions:
  • Organization and Board of Director questions:
Transracial Journeys Family Camp 2023 Wait List

Family Information

The last name provided in this field will be the default last name used, but will be editable in subsequent fields

Contact Information

Street Address line 1
Street Address line 2


Parent Information

Use the Add/Remove buttons to include additional parents

Child Information

Dietary Restrictions

For each restriction noted above, list numbers of children and adults

Special Requests

(A participant contact list will be distributed to all families. Indicate which of the following we may include, checking all that apply.)

Cancellation Policy

Cancellations made on or before April 15th will be entitled to a full refund, minus a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations between April 16th and June 1st will recieve a 50% refund of the total fees due. There will be no refunds for cancellations after July 1st. We understand that circumstances beyond your control may result in unanticipated cancellations. However, the camp is planned months in advance and many expenses are not adjustable once confirmed; furthermore, it is not always possible to fill a late vacancy. If your attendance at camp is uncertain for any reason, you are advised to wait to register if you cannot assume the financial risk of cancellation.