On behalf of April Dinwoodie, Transracial Journey's Executive Director, and the Board of Directors, TRJ is pleased to announce our Family Camp 2022 - at Antiochan Village located in the Laurel Highlands of southwestern Pennsylvania.
Thursday, August 4th - Sunday, August 7th
Thursday, August 4th
New Family Orientation
- 12:00pm Check-in for new families
- 1:00pm Start time for new families
- 3:00pm Check-in for all returning families
- 6:00pm Camp Kick-off
Friday, August 5th
Saturday, August 6th
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 9:00am – 12 noon Programming
- 12:00 – 1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00 – 3:30 pm Programming
- 3:30 – 5:50pm Family time
- 6:00 – 7:00pm Dinner
- 7:00 – 9:00 Evening Group Entertainment
Sunday, August 7th
- 8:00-9:00am Breakfast
- 9:00 – 12:00 Programming and Camp Closing
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch
Transracial Journeys Family Camp Fees
Once you have completed the registration page, you will be prompted to chose from the fee plan below.
Find the price associated with Transracial Journeys Family Camp 2022 by selecting the column describing the number of adults in your room and then select the row associated with the number of children attending.
Ready to register? Proceed to registration by clicking the Camp Registration Form button below. After filling in family names, ages and emails, you will be brought to a check-out page for payment.
Registration forms must be submitted online. Registration will not be complete until payment is received.
Payment must be made in full at the time of registration. You may pay by check, or online via PayPal. The link to the payment page will appear once you have submitted your registration form.
Mail checks to: Transracial Journeys, 905 Canterbury Rd. Suite E, Westlake, OH 44145
If you would like to pay in installments, you may pay using PayPal and choose PayPal Credit as your payment method. This is a 6-month no-fee/no-interest payment plan for qualified PayPal members.
NOTE: You must fill out and submit the online registration form whether you choose to pay by check or online. Your space at camp is not guaranteed until your full payment and registration form have both been received.
You will receive a confirmation email once your payment and registration form are received. If you have not heard from us in a timely manner after submitting your form, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees include: accommodations, all meals (Thursday lunch to Sunday lunch), light snacks, programming for adults and children, and all recreational activities.
- Family size includes all adults and children attending camp. If you would like to bring more than 2 adults, please complete registration and email with details to email@example.com and we will advise you the additional cost per adult.
- Nursery space is limited; if you have children ages 1-3, you are encouraged to register early.
- Check-in will run from 2:00 to 5:00 on Thursday, August 4th. Please make arrangements to arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday if at all possible, to facilitate the check-in process. *NEW Families will arrive earlier and join us for lunch on Thursday*.
- We want to encourage large families to attend camp, and have set a family maximum rate to help make it more affordable for families of 6 or more.
Deadlines and Refund Policy
Early Bird Rate Deadline: May 1st
Beginning May 2nd rates will increase by 10%.
Regular Registration Deadline: July 1st
All registrations beginning on July 2nd will incur a $150 additional late fee per family.
Final Late Registration Deadline: July 15th.
Given the current events going on in the world we have updated our cancellation policy for Camp 2022. If it is deemed necessary for Transracial Journeys to cancel Camp 2022, then all registered and paid families will receive a full refund. The Board will not make that decision until July 1st and if we do make that decision families will receive a full refund in the same method in which they paid for camp.
If a family is unable to attend for reasons other than Camp 2022 cancellation, the following policy applies. Cancellations received on or before May 1st will receive a full refund, minus a $25 administrative fee. For cancellations between May 2nd and July 1st, 50% of total fees will be refunded. There will be no refunds for cancellations after July 1st. All cancellations must be made in writing or by email and take effect on the day they are received. Cancellations are final only when you receive acknowledgment from us.