Registration for 2020 is now open!
* Early bird rates apply for payments received by April 15, 2020.
* All prices listed are per family, based on family size.
Early Bird Rates:
- Family of 2: $850
- Family of 3: $1,015
- Family of 4: $1,245
- Family of 5: $1,375
- Family of 6+: $1,520
Regular Rates (after April 15th):
- Family of 2: $950
- Family of 3: $1,165
- Family of 4: $1,395
- Family of 5: $1,525
- Family of 6+: $1,670
Registration forms must be submitted online. Registration will not be complete until payment is received.
Payment must be made in full at the time of registration. You may pay by check, or online via PayPal. The link to the payment page will appear once you have submitted your registration form.
Mail checks to: Transracial Journeys, 905 Canterbury Rd. Suite E, Westlake, OH 44145
If you would like to pay in installments, you may pay using PayPal and choose PayPal Credit as your payment method. This is a 6-month no-fee/no-interest payment plan for qualified PayPal members.
NOTE: You must fill out and submit the online registration form whether you choose to pay by check or online. Your space at camp is not guaranteed until your full payment and registration form have both been received.
You will receive a confirmation email once your payment and registration form are received. If you have not heard from us in a timely manner after submitting your form, please notify us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees include: accommodations, all meals (Thursday lunch to Sunday lunch), light snacks, programming for adults and children, and all recreational activities.
- Family size includes all adults and children attending camp, with the exception of infants under 12 months if they will stay with parents rather than in the nursery. Infants must be listed on registration form.
- Nursery space is limited; if you have children ages 1-3, you are encouraged to register early.
- Check-in will run from 2:00 to 5:00 on Thursday, July 30th. Please make arrangements to arrive no later than 5:00 p.m. on Thursday if at all possible, to facilitate the check-in process. *NEW Families will arrive earlier and join us for lunch on Thursday*. For additional schedule notes, see the camp agenda.
- We want to encourage large families to attend camp, and have set a family maximum rate to help make it more affordable for families of 6 or more.
RV camping is available, however no RV hookups are available. Please contact email@example.com for pricing information.
We have tried hard to keep registration fees as low as possible while still providing meaningful programming. We do realize, however, that some families will not be able to attend without financial assistance. For this reason, we offer a work-trade discount of $250 for families who are willing to commit time before, during and/or after camp to perform various assignments. Work trade assignments will include one registration shift and/or a clean up shift at the end of camp, as well as additional tasks during or prior to camp. Assignment preferences will be considered but cannot be guaranteed. Additional tasks may include: administration/logistics, snack distribution, evening activity set-up and clean-up, gopher, etc. We have limited number of work-trade discounts – they will be awarded on a first come first serve basis. You may deduct the $250 discount from your payment when you register if you would like to commit to the work-trade program, however please check back here first to make sure there is still availability. We will post a note here when all spots have been filled. Please note, all of our work trade spots have been filled.
Deadlines and Refund Policy
Early Bird Rate Deadline: April 15th
Beginning April 16th, rates will increase as noted above.
Regular Registration Deadline: June 1st
All registrations beginning on June 2nd will incur a $75 additional late fee per family.
Final Late Registration Deadline: July 15th.
Cancellations received on or before March 31st will receive a full refund, minus a $25 administrative fee. For cancellations between April 1st and July 1st, 50% of total fees will be refunded. There will be no refunds for cancellations after July 1st. All cancellations must be made in writing or by email and take effect on the day they are received. Cancellations are final only when you receive acknowledgment from us. In the unlikely event that the camp is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.