IMPORTANT UPDATE: 2020 Camp COVID Decision
Dear Transracial Journeys families,
We hope that this communication finds you and your loved ones healthy and in good spirits as we navigate these unprecedented times.
While we continue to follow the state of our world and nation in regards to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have been contemplating whether or not to move forward with camp this summer. As each day and each week roll by, we move closer and closer to July and our camp. We are hopeful, but not any more certain, that our nation will be in a better place in managing the realities surrounding COVID-19.
As a result and out of an abundance of care and concern for the safety and health of all of our families, we unanimously voted to cancel in-person camp for the summer of 2020. We wanted to make this decision sooner than later with respect to your time and planning. Cancelling camp this year does not mean we are cancelling our efforts to provide quality content and
opportunities for connection and community. We will be in contact with you very soon to give you updates on what to expect from Transracial Journeys in the coming weeks and months. Until then be safe and know you are in our thoughts and prayers.
And last but not least, please reserve Thursday, July 29 – Sunday, August 1, for TRJ Family Camp 2021!
With Warmest Regards,
TJ Board and Executive Director
If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to email us at any of the following and please be safe and well!